Video Security Systems for Small Business
The best security solutions are also effective business solutions. Our extensive selection of video security systems is no exception.
Xpress Protection video security systems not only help reduce many of the risks that businesses face, they may also help improve efficiency, productivity and enhance a company‘s overall operations. Our believe is that our security solutions should help grow your business, as well as protect it.
Video security solutions will help you see your business from a different perspective.
Video security cameras are the fundamental building blocks of an effective security solution. Digital video cameras can help provide a level of organizational awareness and control that was previously unimaginable. Now you can manage visual information from virtually any location, anytime. Our experienced Security Consultants can help you design a video security solution customized to meet your needs today, while planning for the future as well.
- Video Security Cameras—Xpress Protection offers a comprehensive line of video security cameras and lenses (size and type) to address specific and unique requirements. In addition, we address special situations, such as low-light, night vision and covert cameras when needed.
- Digital Video Recorders—Xpress Protection designs solution for any DVR need; from a single, one-channel unit for covert surveillance, to mobile DVR’s in vehicles to campus-wide, distributed enterprise system.
- Monitors—Your solution is your solution, not ours: choose from a full line of monitor types, sizes, resolutions and formats that include LCD, flat panel and touch-screen capabilities.
- Remote Viewing and Control—A variety of methods exist for remotely viewing and controlling your video security system, from web-based browser software to PDA, iPhone and iPad applications.
- Touch-Screen Systems—Intuitive, fast and flexible—from 17 inches to 42 inches, Xpress Protection can provide a touch-screen solution for your video security needs.
- Networked Video Solutions—Use your computer network infrastructure to deliver live and archived video feeds to authorized users across your organization.
Applications and Benefits of Xpress Protection Digital Video Security System
Accessibility—A digital video security system gives you the ability to quickly and easily access and view events in multiple areas of your facility.
Profitability—With a digital video security system, you can have greater control over losses from shoplifters, employee and vendor theft, as well as mitigate fraudulent liability claims.
Productivity—A digital video security system can discourage workplace violence, harassment, substance abuse and poor customer service.
Reliability—Digital video recorders (DVR’s) mean no more broken or worn-out VHS tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
Improved picture quality—Quality DVR’s, with good quality cameras will deliver sharper images for improved facial recognition and overall higher quality images.
Enhanced capabilities—Recorded events captured with DVR’s can easily be downloaded to external storage devices. Searching for specific events based on day and time can be done in seconds with no fast-forward or re-winding. Recordings are date and time stamped, encrypted and water-marked making them admissible as evidence in court.
Remote access—DVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere, anytime you have remote connectivity.
Call 480-213-7856 today for your FREE video security system review and demonstration!