Xpress Protection Security has the following Job Openings.
If your experience is in presenting products and services to consumers, whether homeowners or businesses, this role could be the right choice for you! You bring the drive and ambition for success and Xpress Protection supplies industry leading technology, great products, superior alarm monitoring, sales support and training from Day 1!
Training: Xpress Protection provides you training focused on helping you learn about the security industry and products from our partners; Honeywell Security, GE Security, DSC, CCTV video surveillance systems, Guardian and others. After initial training, we continue to communicate and train you to keep you in the loop on product and process updates. We make the most of technology not just in our product line but also to allow our consultants access to complete the sales process remotely.
Job Overview: As a Security Consultant you will be responsible for initiating contacts, networking, generating and following up on leads to present and sell security solutions to homeowners and business owners. After your training, much of your time will be spent in the field in front of prospects and customers. We have access to the entire product lines of our partners, thus we can provide a wide variety of integrated security solutions to help them protect their home, family, business, employees and property. Our security solutions include such capabilities as remote access and control from smart phones or computers, video surveillance, asset tags, environmental controls and technology that will allow them to monitor and manage their system from anywhere. You will be trained so that you have the product knowledge to design and recommend the best choices in security solutions for our customers.
You must have excellent time management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit because you will spend extensive time in your personal vehicle and in prospect’s homes and businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully the Security Consultant may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and perform other duties as assigned.
- The Security Consultant will present Xpress Protection products and services to potential and existing customers.
- On-site cold calling and networking to find new business.
- Solicit referrals during sales presentations at prospects home and business.
- Sales will include on-site sale of security solutions to homeowners and business owners, add-ons to new customers, new owner sales, warranty sales, and signing customers up for auto pay.
- Schedule new on-site appointments with homeowners or business owners to complete sales presentations, and keep pre-scheduled appointments.
- Comply with Xpress Protection’s vehicle policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills.
- Extensive driving in personal vehicle.
- Varied schedule including possible evenings and Saturdays as required.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- 1-2 years outside sales experience and a college degree.
- A valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and auto insurance with company specified coverage.
Please fax resumes to 480-304-9293 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.